Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) resumes sales of the Jazz 1.3 liter variant starting May 18, 2012 following the recovery of supply from Honda’s manufacturing plant in Thailand, which again started production of automobiles last March 26, 2012.
Since its introduction in the market, the Jazz has received wide acclaim for its outstanding combination of dynamic styling, spacious interior, versatile utility and remarkable fuel economy that makes driving a pleasurable experience.
In the heart of the Jazz is the i-VTEC engine - delivering both powerful performance and outstanding fuel economy, while the ULT (Utility, Long, and Tall mode) seats offer outstanding interior space configurability and versatility. Front dual SRS airbags and anti-lock brake system (ABS) come as standard safety features. The Jazz 1.3 liter S variant is available with either manual or automatic transmission.
Suggested retail price is P 752,000 for the manual transmission and P 792,000 for the automatic transmission.
Honda Jazz 1.3 in Detail
- 1.3 S
Engine and Transmission:
- 1.3 i-VTEC 4-cylinder (100 PS @ 6,000 rpm / 128 Nm @ 4,800 rpm)
- 5-speed MT or 5-speed AT
- Multi-reflector headlights
- LED tail lamps
- Micro-type roof-mounted antenna
- ULT (Utility, Tall, Long mode) rear seats
- Integrated audio system with CD/MP3; USB connectivity and auxiliary input
- Tilt/telescopic steering wheel
- Dual glove box
- Black/dark blue fabric interior
- G-CON (G-Force Control) collision safety technology
- Dual SRS airbags
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- Tafetta White
- Crystal Black
- Alabaster Silver