|Photos courtesy of Honda Press|
Since its introduction in February 2012, the all-new Civic has been well received. The availability of the full variant line-up will further strengthen our position in the market by providing buyers with wider range of price and feature options.
The powerful yet fuel efficient i-VTEC engine will now be available in both 1.8 and 2.0 liter displacements. Manual transmission is also now available with the 1.8 liter engine, while the 2.0 liter engine is equipped with an automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
All variants of the all-new Civic feature two Honda innovations, the Eco Assist System and the Intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID).
The Eco Assist System consists of the ECON mode and the Eco coaching ambient meter. Engaging the ECON mode controls the engine, drive-by-wire, transmission, and air-conditioner to further improve the already outstanding fuel efficiency of the all-new Civic. The Eco coaching ambient meter in the instrument panel guides the driver to become more fuel efficient by measuring throttle input and displaying a blue light when throttle input is heavy and a green light when throttle input is light.
The interior of the all-new Civic features Honda’s first 5 inch color LCD Intelligent Multi-Information Display, or i-MID. This smart interface has instantly understandable information display with intuitive and easy-to-operate controls at the steering wheel. The i-MID menu shows audio and fuel consumption information and also allows the driver to customize some vehicle settings.
All Civic variants are also equipped with dual SRS airbags for the driver and front passenger, and Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) as standard safety features.
Test drive units are available at all 28 Honda dealerships nationwide. For more information, please visit www.civic.com.ph.
- 1.8 S MT (P 908,000) / 1.8 S AT (P 948,000);
- 1.8 E AT (P 1,008,000);
- 1.8 EXI AT (Special Edition) (P 1,074,000);
- 2.0 EL AT (P 1,145,000) + P 20,000 for Brilliant White Pearl.
For the 1.8 liter i-VTEC engine:
- Maximum power: 141 ps @ 6,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 17.7 kg-m @ 4,300 rpm
- 5-speed manual transmission
- 5-speed automatic transmission (with paddle shifters for the 1.8 E variant only)
For the 2.0 liter i-VTEC engine:
- Maximum power: 155 ps @ 6,300 rpm
- Maximum torque: 19.4 kg-m @ 4,300 rpm
- 5-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Aluminum wheels (for 2.0 EL variant: 17 inches;
for 1.8 EXI and E variants: 16 inches;
for 1.8 S variant: 15 inches)
- Projector type HID headlights (for 2.0 EL variant only)
- Projector type halogen headlights (for 1.8 EXI, 1.8 E, and 1.8 S variants)
- Fog lights (for 2.0 EL and 1.8 EXI variants)
- Side mirror turn lamp (for 2.0 EL, 1.8 EXI, and 1.8 E variants)
- Eco Assist System (ECON mode and Eco coaching ambient meter)
- Intelligent Multi-information Display (i-MID)
- Cruise control (for 1.8 EXI variant only)
- Bluetooth hands free telephone link (for 1.8 EXI variant only)
- Black leather interior (for 2.0 EL variant only)
- Beige fabric interior (for 1.8 EXI variant only)
- Gray fabric interior (for 1.8 E and 1.8 S variants)
- Back-up Camera (for 1.8 EXI variant only)
- Dual SRS airbags (driver and front passenger)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- G-CON (G-Force Control) collision safety technology
- Vehicle Stability Assist (for 1.8 EXI variant only)
- Urban Titanium
- Carnelian Red
- Crystal Black
- Taffeta White (for 1.8 EXI, 1.8 E, and 1.8 S variants)
- Brilliant White (for 2.0 EL variant only)
- Frosty White (for 1.8 E variant only)
- Alabaster Silver (for 1.8 S variant only)