Ford Philippines and its network of dealers are stepping up efforts to respond to the large number of requests for repair of Ford vehicles damaged by rain and floodwater at the height of the recent Southwest Monsoon (Habagat).
“We are experiencing a marked increase in the number of servicing appointments in the last few weeks as a result of continued heavy rains. Together with the support of our dealer network, we are confident that our team can respond to the needs of our customers with the highest level of service and quality,” says Randy Krieger, president, Ford Group Philippines.
Between August 8 and September 30, Ford customers whose vehicles have been damaged by the floodwater caused by the Southwest Monsoon (Habagat) can enjoy a special 20 percent discount on flood-related parts (customer-paid), a 15 percent discount on insurance-paid parts (Ford genuine parts only), and an additional 10 percent discount on labor supplied by Ford’s authorized dealer network.
To be eligible, the vehicles for repair must have been purchased from an authorized Ford dealer, and must be received by the dealer between August 8 and September 30, 2012. Parts discounts are not applicable to parts sold over-the-counter. Program discounts are not convertible to cash.
Motorists whose vehicles have been damaged by water are advised to follow this advice from FGP’s technical and service experts:
- Do not attempt to start a flooded vehicle until thorough inspection and cleaning have been conducted. Try to disconnect battery terminals starting with the negative terminal.
- Take immediate steps to dry the vehicle as much as possible to reduce the time its components are exposed to water.
- Record the highest level of water exposure on the flooded vehicle. This will aid a qualified technician in the evaluation process as well as taking the necessary steps to correct any damage.
- Contact any of our 26 Ford dealerships [CONTACT DETAILS BELOW] to arrange for an inspection and evaluation of the flooded vehicle. More information and contact details can be found at www.ford.com.ph.
- Contact your insurance carrier or agent and promptly report the exposure of your vehicle to water or flood. Have basic information ready such as your name, address, contact numbers (landline/cellular phone), car make and plate number, policy number, and whether policy covers "acts of god."
- Ford Alabang (02) 842 3681
- Ford Balintawak (02) 361 9503
- Ford Commonwealth (02) 952 9118
- Ford EDSA Greenhills (02) 744 2222
- Ford EDSA Quality Care Center (02) 744 7031
- Ford Global City (02) 860 8888
- Ford Libis (02) 637 2044
- Ford Manila (02) 562 5555
- Ford Quezon Ave. (02) 731 2617
- Ford SM Fairview (02) 218 5763
- Ford Batangas (043) 723 5759
- Ford Cabanatuan (044) 463 9660
- Ford Cagayan de Oro (088) 855 8811
- Ford Cavite (046) 472 2040
- Ford Cebu (032) 231 9180
- Ford Dagupan (075) 522 2222
- Ford Davao (082) 234 1111
- Ford Iloilo (033) 321 3351/52
- Ford Lipa Showroom (043) 981 2552
- Ford Minglanilla (032) 520 3292
- Ford Negros Occidental (034) 441 0865
- Ford Pampanga (045) 961 2888
- Ford San Pablo (049) 562 8324
- Ford SM Marilao Showroom (044) 933 0276
- Ford Subic (047) 250 3673
- Ford Tacloban (053) 520 9184