Honda Motor Co., Ltd. today announced a new design concept, "EXCITING H DESIGN!!!," that will be applied to all Honda automobiles globally to promote a more unique character and stronger presence around the world.
The three exclamation marks in "EXCITING H DESIGN!!!" represent three design factors, namely "High Tech." which represents an innovative spirit, "High Tension" which represents the pursuit of a beautiful body structure and layout, and "High Touch" which represents finely-honed surfacing and texture. By incorporating these three factors into exterior and interior design, more unique and exciting Honda designs will be realized. This new design concept has been first applied to the all-new Fit model, with the application to be expanded in stages to other Honda vehicles around the world.
- High Tech - Honda's new design identity, "Solid Wing Face," is adopted. While positioning the "H" mark in the center, the area from the front grill to the headlights will be designed in an advanced style as one uninterrupted flow.
- High Tension - A well-toned body with beautiful proportion, "Athlete Form," is realized.
- High Touch - Honda strives to realize "Dramatic Surfacing," well-elaborated form that provides an emotional attraction.
- High Tech - Honda pursues an easy-to-see/easy-to-use "Advanced Interface" by adopting advanced technologies.
- High Tension - A sporty and emotional "Personal Cockpit" is realized.
- High Touch - Honda expresses its "Craftsmanship" by creating thoughtful interiors with an emphasis on the texture of materials.