Fancy watching an adrenaline-packed event with cars, extreme stunts, rock stars, and babes? This sounds like stuff of dreams, but Monster Energy can make it a reality with its Ken Block’s Japan Experience promo. Why settle for a flat screen TV or even a PlayStation when you can kick out the boredom of your 9 to 5 with VIP access to an all-out energy-filled weekend in the Land of the Rising Sun—Japan!
With the Ken Block’s Japan Experience promo, Monster Energy is bringing three lucky fans plus a guest to see Ken Block and his rally-prepped Ford Fiesta ST in Japan this coming July 26-27, 2014. These lucky fans will get to see first-hand Ken Block perform his outrageous Gymkhana stunts including 180-degree spins, 360-degree spins, parking boxes, figure 8s, and reversals. Block will also be joined by D1, Japan’s top drifting league and 16 of their best drivers. And since this is Monster Energy, the excitement isn’t just limited to burning rubber and the smell of exhaust fumes. It becomes a sensory overload with the inclusion of military tanks, giant robots, the sexy Monster Girls, and so much more. It sounds like a plot lifted straight from anime, so there will never be a dull moment. And even before you make sense of everything, you’ll be sucker punched by the showbiz’s most desirable, Ellen Adarna as she accompanies you throughout the weekend’s activities.
Aside from the three winners of the Ken Block’s Japan Experience, there are also three Ken Block Rally Fiesta RC cars and five Monster Energy Gears to be given away.
If you want to tick a whole bunch of stuff in your bucket list in a weekend, simply pick up a can of Monster Energy from February 15 to April 15, 2014 at any participating store nationwide and text: MONSTER <OR#/store location>” to 2600. The grand draw is on April 21, 2014. The complete list of mechanics can be found at www.monsterenergy.com.
How to join and who are eligible to join:
For a texter to qualify, he/she must:
- be a subscriber of Smart, Talk n Text, Sun Cellular, Globe or TM, whether in post paid or pre- paid plans;
- be at least 15 years old;
- be registered to MONSTER ENERGY DREAM RIDE PROMO;
- have purchased any variant of Monster Energy drink in participating stores nationwide within the promo period;
- have sent the Official Receipt Number of the purchase by texting:
MONSTER <OR#/store location> to 2600.
(Example: MONSTER 1234567/ABC Supermarket Makati). P2.50/txt for Globe, TM, Smart & TnT; P2/txt for Sun Cellular;
- have sent his/her entry within February 15 to April 15, 2014.
- Buy any variant of Monster Energy drink between February 15 to April 15, 2014 and text the official receipt number to 2600. Each OR# submitted will be awarded 1 raffle entry (regardless of how many Monster Energy drinks purchased).
Syntax: MONSTER <OR#/store location> to 2600. (Example: MONSTER 1234567/ABC Supermarket Makati).
- Entries with the correct syntax will receive a confirmation of their entry
- An Official Receipt Number can only be used once. (Part of the verification process is for the potential winner to produce the winning Official Receipt together with the winning SIM card).
- Subscribers have to register to validate their entries for the raffle. Only one name per mobile number is allowed, but a user may register his/her name using several mobile numbers.
- To register, subscribers have to enter the following information in the correct format and sequence as shown below.
Txt MONSTER REG <name/address/age> to 2600.
Example: MONSTER REG Jo Uy/#4 Atis St, Cubao/30.
- Registration is one-time and is free of charge.