Can you feel the love tonight, or are you feeling more nervous, anxious, scared and worried? Yes, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and whether this is your first time to celebrate it or not, the pressure is always on to create the most romantic day for your loved one.
Ford recognizes this and would like to help you plan the perfect Valentine’s Day with these nine essential tips to keep the romance alive; from setting the mood with colorful Ambient Lighting to finding the nearest flower shop on the way home from work.
9 Essential Tips To Keep The Romance Alive This Valentine’s Day
- Don’t be late for your date! Start your date off on the right foot by arriving on time. Don’t keep your date waiting or hungry on this special day!
- Set the tone. There’s nothing like a love song playing on the background to set the right tone for your Valentine’s Day plans, and SYNC’s Bluetooth streaming capabilities makes that possible. Prepare your favorite tunes ahead of time, then pick up your valentine and sweep them off their feet with the perfect romantic playlist.
- Light up the night. Surround yourself with light to match your mood. With Ford’s in-car Ambient Lighting, you can choose from seven different colors to light up your cup holders, front and rear foot-wells, console, storage bins, map pockets and front door handles. We recommend red for your Valentine festivities.
- Park like a pro. No one wants to look silly or stressed while parallel parking. Thankfully, Ford’s Active Park Assist will let you back into that space effortlessly while impressing your date with smooth moves.
- Front seat throne. Make your partner feel like a king or queen by adorning their seat with a little something special before you pick them up. Try rose petals if you’re feeling extra romantic.
- Keep it classy and neat. Make sure you clean out your car before you head out for your Valentine’s date – no one feels romantic in a messy environment. Add a spritz of your favorite scent to give your car a personal touch when your date steps inside.
- Surprise in the front underseat tray. Got a present for your better half? Hide the necklace, chocolates, or any surprise gift inside the front underseat tray then ask your date for the owner’s manual. The surprise will be as great as the gift!
- Widen your horizon. Want to switch it up from the standard Valentine’s Day dinner date? Grab your sweetheart and head out of town for a scenic drive – use the power sunroof to gaze at stars for that extra romantic night to remember.
- Pour your heart out. Nothing says ‘I love you’ like, well, saying I love you. Don’t forget to tell your significant other how you feel!