Chevrolet Philippines-The Covenant Car Company Incorporated demonstrates its commitment to the safety of Chevy customers and the Filipino public, by staging its annual Chevrolet Holy Week Motorist Assistance Campaign.
Chevy service teams, composed of highly trained and certified service advisors and technicians, will provide on-site road assistance and emergency care to the motoring community for safety and worry-free travel this coming Holy Week. The public may avail of the following Chevy service offers, Free Saftey Check-up, Free Vehicle Diagnostics and Free Battery Check-up.
From April 1 to April 5, motorists can drop by any of the identified Chevrolet Holy Week Motorist Assistance sites listed below from 8AM to 5PM:
- Petron Kisad, Baguio City: April 1-5
- Petron Subic: April 1-5
- Petron NLEX Marilao: April 1-2
- Petron Lakeshore: April 1-2
- Petron NLEX Bocaue Bulacan: April 4-5
- Petron SLEX: April 1-2
- Petron Star Tollway: April 4-5
- Petron Tagaytay: April 1-5