Nissan Philippines, Inc. (NPI) recently awarded three outstanding Nissan dealerships the “Dealer of the Year” award during the company’s first Annual Dealer Conference and Awards Night at the Marriot Hotel in Pasay City.
The Dealer of the Year award is NPI’s highest recognition given to dealerships with the most exemplary performance in all aspects of dealer operations, including Sales, Aftersales service, Finance and Customer Relations management. This event is but one sign of NPI’s phenomenal growth, with the company posting a 60 percent sales growth since its establishment two years ago, the rapid expansion of its dealership network with the addition of 11 new dealerships in 2015, and the increasing accessibility of the car brand to more customers nationwide.
In the light of these, the company rewarded the excellent performance of the dealers by holding the Dealer of the Year awards. For this year, NPI awarded the title under the Rural Category to Nissan Pampanga, Royce Motors Inc; under the Urban Provincial Category to Nissan Bacolod, Ponce Automobile Corp., and under NCR Category to Nissan North EDSA, Tetra Sales and Services Inc.
NPI also awarded the country’s first-ever Nissan Global Award to the Nissan Bacolod dealership. Receiving this singular honor was Ponce Automobile’s President, Geoffrey Ponce, together with Luis Carlos, Sales Manager, and Natalie Espinosa, Aftersales Manager. The Nissan Global Award is a worldwide program that recognizes the best of the best, with the additional level of recognition qualifying the winner to represent the country to meet other Nissan Global Awardees in Japan.
During the dealer conference, NPI also awarded the following:
- Excellence in Customer Service (CSI) – Nissan Bacolod, Ponce Automobile Corp. (Provincial) and Nissan Shaw, Tetra Sales and Service (NCR Category)
- Best in After-Sales Service - Nissan Lipa, Tetra Sales and Service
- Best in Sales Satisfaction - Nissan Isabela, Royce Motors Center. Inc., (Provincial) and Nissan Don Chino Roces, Summit Automall, Inc. (NCR Category)
- Top in Vehicle Sales Operations - Nissan Bohol, Nissan Cebu Distributors, Inc. (Rural), Nissan Bacolod, Ponce Automobile Corp. (Urban), and Nissan Commonwealth (NCR)
- Fleet Dealer of the Year - Nissan Cebu, Nissan Cebu Distributors, Inc. (Rural), and Nissan Mantrade, Mantrade Development Corp. (NCR)
- Excellence in Vehicle Sales - Nissan Bacolod, Ponce Automobile Corp.
- Nissan Service Skills Competition winner - Nissan Commonwealth
“We would like thank each and every one of you for your renewed faith in the business brand,” Antonio Zara, NPI President and Managing Director said. “Without your commitment and trust, we will not be here, enjoying unprecedented growth in the past two years.” Zara also pledged the company to “be a better principal in 2016”. “Our goal is not to beat our competitors, but rather, to be different in how we do business,” he said.