If you’re still on the fence on getting the unique Honda CR-Z sports hybrid, you better act fast. Honda Cars Philippines is now closing the order books on the CR-Z and dealers will only accept orders until July 31.
Commemorating the CR-Z’s run, Honda Cars Philippines is bringing in the CR-Z Final Edition which sports a black leather interior as well as a “Final Edition” sticker on the side skirt. Apart from those aesthetic changes, the CR-Z Final Edition retains its sporty two-tone exterior color with its black painted roof, door mirrors, and tailgate when paired with selected exterior colors.
Car collectors will be happy to know that the CR-Z Final Edition retains the same suggested retail price of P 1,440,000 for the 6-speed MT variant and P 1,530,000 for the CVT variant. It will be available in several colors as well:
- Helios Yellow Pearl (2-Tone) – Additional P 30,000
- Milano Red (2-Tone) – Additional P 30,000
- Premium White Pearl (2-Tone) – Additional P 30,000
- Brilliant Sporty Blue Metallic
- Polished Metal Metallic (By Order Basis)