Caltex, marketed by Chevron Philippines, Inc., will have another run of their Liter Lottery promo wherein motorists get to a chance to win fuel discounts and other exciting prizes on their full tank.
This coming Holy Week, Luzon motorists gassing up with a full tank in participating Caltex stations have a chance to get P 10 off per liter when the last digit of their vehicle’s plate number matches the last digit of the liter meter. The Liter Lottery Promo is valid for all Class 1 vehicles availing of any Caltex fuels (Diesel with Techron D, Silver, or Platinum) in selected Caltex stations from Wednesday, April 12 to Monday, April 17, 2017.
Motorists can avail of the Liter Lottery Promo from Wednesday, April 12, 2017 (6AM- 12AM) and Thursday, April 13, 2017 (6AM- 12NN) at the following stations:
- Mc Arthur Highway, Malinta, Valenzuela
- EDSA/U. Plata st., Caloocan City
- Dona Soledad Ave., Better Living Subd., Paranaque City
- Edsa cor. Harvard st., Makati City
- E. Rodriguez Avenue/Atis Rd., Pasig City
- Connecticut cor. EDSA Mandaluyong City
- Edsa Samson 1, Balintawak, Quezon City
- Apo st. cor. Retiro, Quezon City
- Quirino Highway, Greater Lagro, Quezon City
- JP Rizal st., Brgy. Balite, Rodriguez, Rizal
- E. Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay Junction, Tagaytay, Cavite
- Antero Soriano Highway, Sahud Ulan, Tanza, Cavite
Meanwhile, those gassing up on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 (12NN – 8PM), Thursday, April 13 and Sunday, 16 (8AM-5PM) and Monday, April 17 (6AM-2PM) can avail of the promo at the following Caltex stations:
- GSIS Upper Session Rd cor DPS Compound, Bgy Marcoville, Baguio City
- NLEX - Km 62 North Luzon Expressway (Southbound), San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga
- SLEX - Km. 36 South Luzon Expressway (Southbound), Bo. Mamplasan, Biñan, Laguna
- SLEX - South Luzon Expressway (Northbound) San Pedro, Laguna
- NLEX - KM 17 North Expressway, Malinta, Valenzuela
- Mc Arthur Highway, Brgy. Udiao, Rosario, La Union
- Maharlika Highway, Sariaya, Quezon
- Luna Street, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
“We at Chevron know that a lot of Filipinos enjoy spending their long weekends going on a road trip. With our Caltex Ka-Roadtrip program, we aim to give our customers the peace of mind that can safely enjoy their journey on the open road knowing that they can avail of clean, quality, and Euro-4 compliant fuels and also get assistance for their medical needs and vehicles should the need arise as they drive along to their destination,” said Peter Morris, CPI General Manager.
Motorists gassing up in selected Caltex stations along major north and south Luzon highways can enjoy discounted fuel purchases, vehicle checkups, emergency medical assistance, 2x loyalty points on HappyPlus and Robinsons Rewards Card, and other privileges.