Discounts for Parts & Labor
- 40% discount on engine ECU
- 20% discount on selected flood-affected parts
- 20% discount on labor
- One must first disconnect the battery terminals as soon as possible to avoid any electrical malfunction. Do not turn the ignition switch ON, and most importantly, do not attempt to start the engine.
- If one suspects that water is present inside the cylinders, do remove the spark plugs or glow plugs. Furthermore, if one infers that there is water contamination in the automatic or manual transmission, or in the differential, be sure to tow the vehicle with the drive wheels off the ground.
- Thereafter, do not reconnect the battery terminals or start the engine. Drain any water left and wash the vehicle’s exterior, if possible. Lastly, ventilate and dry the vehicle by opening the doors.
- After everything has been performed, have your vehicle brought to the nearest Toyota dealer for diagnosis/repair/cleaning. TMP recommends of not attempting to personally repair or diagnose the vehicle to ensure utmost safety. Finally, check one’s vehicle insurance policy for insurance coverage.
For more information and updates, call Toyota’s Customer Assistance Center at (02) 819 2912 or visit the official TMP Facebook Page at ToyotaMotorPhilippines. Customers may also visit TMP’s website at http://www.toyota.com.ph.