In continuous effort to provide utmost customer service, Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) together with its dealership network nationwide will set-up its annual Honda Emergency Assistance Team (HEAT) to provide on-site road assistance, service and support in different travel destinations nationwide from April 16 to 20, 2014 (except April 18, Good Friday).
Regardless of the vehicle brand, Honda encourages all motorists to visit or drop by any of the identified authorized dealerships or off-site HEAT service booths to have their vehicles checked prior or during the travel. Customers who will encounter problems in their vehicles during their trip may avail of any HEAT services being offered: FREE Emergency Assistance, FREE Honda Diagnostic Check-up, FREE *18 – Point Safety Check-up (with engine check-up), and Other Service Special Packages such as (packages vary in each location):
- Change oil
- Brake Service
- Northern Luzon (3): Baguio (Honda Baguio Spa along Marcos Highway), Ilocos Sur (along Shell Gas Station, Bonifacio St. Vigan City) and Honda Cars Isabela (on call, 0917-8542622);
- Central Luzon (4): Honda Cars Tarlac Inc, Honda Cars Nueva Ecija, Bulacan (Petron before SM Baliuag) and Subic (Subic Bay Gateway Park);
- Southern Luzon (6): Tagaytay (Caltex Rotonda Gas Station), Honda Sta. Rosa Service Center, Honda Cars Calamba, Honda Cars San Pablo, Honda Cars CamSur (Pili) and Quezon (in front of Infanta Grand Terminal);
- Metro Manila (7): Honda Cars Pasig, Honda Cars Marcos Highway, Honda Cars Shaw, Greenbelt Service Center (4L Greenbelt 1 Carpark), Honda Cars Global City, Honda Cars Makati, Inc. and Honda Cars Alabang;
- Mindanao (1): Honda Cars Cagayan de Oro will be on call at 0927-3097460.
HEAT is made possible in cooperation with Emicor Inc., DENSO, Oriental & Motolite Marketing Corp., Keylargo Car Accessories, Bridgestone, Yokohama, SAVI and Three Bond Singapore PTE.
Since 1993, HEAT has been providing customers with quality services during the Lenten Season. Honda is always geared towards reaching out to its customers and to motorists alike through heartfelt service.
Be with the one you can trust on the road, visit any of the HEAT locations nationwide. For complete details and addresses, please see fliers and print ads or contact Honda hotline at 1-800-1000-Honda (46632).