Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI), Honda’s automobile business unit in the Philippines, will display the All-New BR-V, Honda’s newest 7-seater SUV, at select malls and Honda dealerships beginning September 20, 2016.
After its official debut in the 6th Philippine International Motor Show (PIMS) at World Trade Center Manila, customers who want to see the All-New BR-V in the metal, check out its interior, and know more about its features can drop by the following venues
- September 20-21: Honda Cars Carmona - 1.5 S CVT
- September 20-21: Honda Cars Calamba - 1.5 V Navi CVT
- September 23-25: Lucky Chinatown Mall - 1.5 V Navi CVT
- September 27-28: Honda Cars Manila Bay - 1.5 V Navi CVT
- September 27-28: Honda Cars Kalookan - 1.5 S CVT
- September 30-October 2: Honda Cars Rizal - 1.5 S CVT
- September 30-October 2: Honda Cars San Pablo - 1.5 V Navi CVT
The All-New BR-V is available in two variants, namely, the entry-level 1.5 S CVT and the top of the line 1.5 V Navi CVT. Interested customers can reserve the All-New BR-V at any of the 34 Honda dealerships nationwide. Deliveries will begin in December 2016.