Barely a week has passed since The Manila International Auto Show (MIAS) 2014 opened its doors to a record crowd last week, Worldbex Services International (WSI), the organizer of MIAS has released several interesting key facts and figures about the 10th year of MIAS:
- Total visitor count: 102,000 (approximate, not including MIAS staff and exhibitors). This figure is up 6.25% from last year (96,000).
- Total new car displays: 217 (including test drive units).
- Classic and custom car displays: 102.
- Motorbikes: 54.
- Car clubs on display: 100.
- Total floor area used: 30,000 square-meters (indoor: 20,000 including WTC, PTTC, Tents A & B, outdoor: 10,000 including Russ Swift stunt area, Subaru SAWD, and Ford activity area).
- Companies exhibited: 139
- Media partners: 30
As of today the following car brands are participating at PIMS: BMW, Chrysler, Daewoo (buses), Honda, Isuzu, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Volkswagen plus Lexus and Peugeot.