For customers and fans to get re-acquainted with the WRX nameplate (a model not sold in the Philippines since 2010), Motor Image Pilipinas has brought in the lusty Subaru WRX Concept for your viewing pleasure. Starting today until March 20, the Subaru WRX Concept is on display front and center at the Subaru Greenhills showroom along EDSA.
After that, things will get a bit more interesting as the Subaru WRX Concept goes on tour at specific malls in Metro Manila during selected weekends of March 2014. Want to find out where and when? Well, you have to like Motor Image’s official Facebook page, I Love Subaru to find out when and where the WRX Concept will be by then.
Along with the mall tour, there will be holding a photo contest entitled, “Rally Heritage Photo Contest”. Contestants simply have to take a photo of the Subaru WRX Concept at any of the aforementioned mall displays and upload the image to their Facebook wall. Of course, you’ll need to make sure the post is public and contains the following hashtags:
- Exclusive Subaru merchandise
- Two (2) tickets to the Manila International Auto Show 2014 to see the all-new Subaru WRX and WRX STI in person
- Ride and participate in the Russ Swift Stunt Show
- Contestants must have a Facebook account and must be currently residing in the Philippines.
- Contestants must like the I Love Subaru Facebook page to find out where the Subaru WRX Concept Car will be. https://www.facebook.com/ILOVESUBARU
- Post containing the location of the Subaru WRX Concept Car for the weekend of each Mall Display will be posted on the I Love Subaru Facebook Page three (3) days prior to the first day of the display.
- Contestants must visit any of the mall displays and take their most visually appealing photo of the Subaru WRX Concept Car on display.
- Contestants may begin sending in their photo entries as soon as the malls open on the first day of their respective display dates.
- Cut-off for submission of photo entries will be the last day of the mall display the photo was taken at.
- Only one photo entry may be submitted per contestant at each mall display.
- Contestants who will upload more than one photo entry per mall display will be disqualified.
- Entries submitted for a mall display, past the cut-off will not be considered.
- Contestants who submitted an entry but did not like the I Love Subaru Facebook Page will be disqualified.
- Prior to uploading the photo entry, contestant must include in the status update of the photo entry the following hashtags, #ILoveSubaru, #WRXConcept, #RallyHeritage, and ensure that the post, containing the photo entry and hashtags, is made public for the I Love Subaru Facebook Page to search using the aforementioned hashtags.
- Five (5) entries per mall display will be selected based on how visually appealing the photo submitted is.
- Contestants whose entries have been selected may no longer submit entries for the succeeding mall displays.
- Contestants whose entries have been selected will be contacted via Facebook personal message informing them that they have won.
- Contestants who won will receive the following and may claim these prizes at the Subaru Greenhills Showroom:
- Exclusive Subaru merchandise
- Two (2) tickets to MIAS 2014
- A free ride and participation in the Russ Swift Stunt Show at MIAS 2014
- Photo entries selected per mall display will be posted in an album on the I Love Subaru Facebook Page, along with the User’s name.