Columbian Autocar Corporation (CAC), the exclusive distributor of Kia vehicles in the Philippines, recently concluded its annual Kia Dealers’ Convention and Awards Night held at the Marriott Hotel where Kia’s best and brightest shone vibrantly.
CAC executives led the afternoon and evening presentations with CAC President, Ginia R. Domingo, leading the conference entitled, Kia Take Off.
Kia dealership representatives and personnel all over the Philippines were given recognition for outstanding quality, exemplary sales and after-sales performances, and excellence in all aspects of their operations.
Kia Las Piñas received the most coveted Kia Platinum Prestige Silver Turtle Ship for having the most outstanding performance in sales, after sales, and all aspects of its operation.
The dealership scored the highest in the Dealer Dashboard Criteria that included evaluation for facilities, processes, management, IT infrastructure, and training, as well as key performance indicators such as sales achievement, return on sales, profit rates, service absorption rate, and staff retention rate.
Kia Las Piñas brought home a trophy made of 99.99% silver that came in the form of a turtle ship or Keobukseon in local Korean language. This ship is a sought-after relic in the Korean culture as it represents one of only five Korean Navy battleships that played a vital role during the Japan-Korea war of the 1950s.
Another big winner was Kia Pampanga as it took home a total of 8 awards from both the individual and dealership categories.
Other notable awards given that night were the following:
- 2015 Warranty Officer of the Year - Ferdinand Ralar (Kia Pampanga)
- Best in Service Operation - Kia Dipolog (Mindanao), Kia Cebu-Mandaue (Visayas), Kia Pampanga (Luzon), and Kia Las Piñas (NCR)
- Best in Parts Operation - Kia Cagayan de Oro (Mindanao), Kia Cebu-Mandaue (Visayas), Kia Pampanga (Luzon), and Kia Pasay (NCR)
- 2015 Service Manager of the Year - Catherine Nalus (Kia Pampanga)
- Excellence in 2015 Family Service - Kia Butuan
- Citation for Aftersales Operation Heads - Raymund Basubas (Kia Cebu), Ritchie Alexander Velasco (Kia New Manila), and Michael Mabilog (Kia Pasay)
- 2015 Aftersales of the Year - Kia Las Piñas
- 2015 Best in Customer Satisfaction Award for Sales and Aftersales - Kia Pampanga
- 2015 Dealers of Merit - Kia Batangas, Kia Calapan, and Kia Pasig
- 2015 Top Expert Sales Consultants of the Year - Raymond Asares (Kia Butuan), Harry Palis (Kia Cebu-Mandaue), Paola Margareth Alcantara (Kia Pampanga), Jayson Cruz (Kia New Manila)
- 2015 Sales Consultant of the Year - Paola Margareth Alcantara (Kia Pampanga)
- 2015 Best in Vehicle Retail Sales - Kia Davao (Mindanao), Kia Cebu-Gorordo (Visayas), Kia Pampanga (Luzon), and Kia New Manila (NCR)
- 2015 Kia Red Flame Award - Kia Cebu-Gorordo
She said, “We, at Kia, have every reason to feel proud. Last year, we showed that through a shared vision and a common desire to excel, we can beat the odds and reach our goals. Despite the obstacles and in the face of formidable competition, Kia has performed remarkably well.”
“Today, we look up to loftier goals and visions that require feats of courage, a confidence in one’s abilities, and performances that are inspired and extraordinary. We have it in ourselves to rise above challenges and achieve our goals with grace, dignity, and an unbending spirit.”
“If 2015 was our launching pad, 2016 is our time to soar. With the same passion, confidence and courage, we will take off!”