After previewing it last December, Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc., the exclusive distributor of Hyundai vehicles in the Philippines has finally dropped the prices of its all-new 2019 Accent sub-compact sedan.
The all-new Accent features Hyundai’s latest Fluidic Sculpture 2.0 design language and is underpinned by a stronger platform that’s made of 54.5 percent Advanced High Strength Steel. This equates to improved collision protection without adding weight thereby reducing overall fuel consumption and improving driving performance.
The 2019 Accent features a choice between a 1.4-liter MPI gasoline engine and a 1.6-liter U-II turbodiesel engine which is mated to either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic (depending on the variant). You can check out the full specs of the Accent here, you or you can scroll down for the prices.
2019 Hyundai Accent Prices
- Accent 1.4 GL M/T w/o SRS – P 750,000
- Accent 1.4 GL M/T w/ SRS – P 798,000
- Accent 1.4 GL M/T w/o SRS – P 798,000
- Accent 1.4 GL A/T w/ SRS – P 850,000
- Accent 1.6 CRDi GL M/T – P 870,000
- Accent 1.6 CRDi GL A/T – P 998,000