Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) introduces another exciting offering for Filipino entrepreneurs who would like to move their businesses forward and increase profitability with the “Super Sais” promo.
From today to December 31, 2019, customers who purchase a Hyundai H-100 will enjoy its six benefits plus 10,000 kilometers or 6 months FREE basic Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS) inclusive of free parts, labor and lubricants at no added costs.
The Hyundai H-100 is also loaded with 6 business-friendly features:
- It has a spacious 21-pax shuttle capacity and a payload of 1,430 kg for your passenger and cargo needs;
- At the heart lies the 2.5-liter CRDi Euro 4 engine mated with a 6-speed manual transmission that promotes more efficient engine operation and minimizes carbon emissions;
- It develops a maximum of 130 horsepower with maximum torque of 255 Nm for more powerful drive;
- In case of braking, the Load-sensing Proportioning Valve (LSPV) does its job to provide optimal braking stability for a safer and stable drive;
- Inside, the H-100 interior cab has modern ergonomic features with a sedan-like dashboard for and ergonomic seats comfortable and safer trips during deliveries;
- And thanks to the 7-dip electrodeposition coating process, the H-100 shuttle body manufactured by HARI Assembly & Logistics, Inc. (HALO) is durable and rust-proof.
The Hyundai H-100 is a versatile light truck ready to meet your every business need. Business owners can configure it into several variations like the passenger van, drop side, food truck, and public utility vehicle.
Hyundai has also geared up with Asia’s leading on-demand delivery service provider Lalamove in providing best and sustainable mobility solutions for entrepreneurs using Hyundai H-100 trucks. The partnership aims to empower micro, small, and medium enterprises (SMSEs) and large corporations alike by reducing transportation costs, expanding consumer reach, and helping ensure on-time deliveries.
To know more about the promo, inquire at any of the authorized Hyundai dealerships nationwide, or contact HCARES at +63 2 8 877 4977 or +63 917 887 4977.