|Photos by Ulysses Ang and Toyota Press|
- DRIVER'S SEAT: 2014 Subaru WRX STI.
- FEATURE: Tailgating with the Ford Ranger.
- CAR LAUNCH: BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe.
- CAR LAUNCH: Tata Manza and Vista Diesel w/ Brochure).
- DRIVER'S SEAT: 2014 Mazda3 1.5 V Skyactiv.
- FEATURE: Honda VSA Safety Driving Experience.
- CAR LAUNCH: Suzuki Ertiga (w/ Specs).
- DRIVER'S SEAT: 2014 Peugeot 5008 2.0 HDI Allure.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
With dynamic ability, comfort, elegance and a host of innovations designed to further enhance a luxurious driving experience, the new BMW 5 Series once again raises the bar for the premium executive sedan segment. It has sealed its position as the global leader in its class with over one million units sold, earning a unique status in the segment. A new chapter dawns in its impressive success story with precise modifications to the cars’ design, and innovative additions to the range of available equipment. Two (2) models of the New BMW 5 Series, namely the BMW 5 Series Sedan and the BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo, are now available in the Philippine market.
The Subaru Palm Challenge: Philippine Leg is back again to find the 10 contestants to represent the Philippines in the Subaru Palm Challenge - Asian Face-Off. Take part in one of the three legs and get a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Singapore:
Car enthusiasts in Manila can now view the latest Suzuki automobiles as Suzuki Philippines opens its latest showroom in SM City San Lazaro, Manila. The new store, a satellite showroom for Suzuki Auto U.N. Avenue, will feature Suzuki’s latest automobiles such as the Swift 1.2 hatchback and the Ertiga compact family car.
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Considering that the “Ghost Month” has just set in, we figured there wouldn’t be any new car launches until the third of week of August. Therefore, consider this as our “late for July” but “early for August” Philippine Car Price Guide. For this update, we have the following additions/changes:
- BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe
- Chevrolet Malibu LT (new variant)
- Chevrolet Spin (price adjustment)
- Honda CR-V Cruiser Edition (new variant)
- Honda Jazz
- Kia Picanto (price adjustment)
- Kia Sorento (price adjustment)
- Kia Soul (price adjustment)
- Kia Sportage (price adjustment)
- MINI Cooper / Cooper S
- Mitsubishi Adventure (price adjustment)
- Suzuki Ertiga
- Suzuki Swift 1.2 (new variant)
- Tata Manza Aura (new variant)
- Tata Vista Ignis (new variant)
|Photos by Ulysses Ang|
Monday, July 28, 2014
|Photos Courtesy of Dux Carvajal of Ford Press|
Asian Carmakers Corporation (ACC), the official importer and distributor of BMW vehicles in the Philippines, continues to dominate the Philippine luxury vehicle segment as it reached first half of 2014 with a total of 352 units sold, accounting for a total of 36% over-all market share. BMW’s core model, The 3 Series, is recorded as ACC’s top performer, closely followed by its most popular SAV, The BMW X3, contributing to a 6% increase in total sales compared to the same period last year. This correlates with BMW’s global performance, which saw a 10.2% YTD growth versus last year.
Asian Carmakers Corporation (ACC), the official importer and distributor of BMW vehicles in the Philippines is keen on setting a new benchmark in design and innovation with the launch of the all-new 4 Series Gran Coupe. The first-ever four-door coupe in the premium mid-sized segment, the 4 Series Gran Coupe seamlessly blends the unmistakable look of a sports coupe with the practicality and functionality of a four door sedan.