|Photos by Ulysses Ang|
- FIRST DRIVE: 2016 Ford Ranger 2.2 Wildtrak.
- FEATURE: Driving the Mazda MX-5 2.0 Skyactiv on the racetrack.
- CAR LAUNCH: Lexus Manila unveils refreshed ES 350.
- DRIVER'S SEAT: 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i-S.
- CAR LAUNCH: Chrysler Philippines launches bolder 2015 300C.
- FEATURE: Subaru goes off-road with the X-Mode Drive.
- CAR LAUNCH: 2015 Suzuki Celerio (w/ Brochure).
- FIRST DRIVE: 2015 Mazda2 1.5 R.
Friday, August 28, 2015
Thursday, August 27, 2015
The BMW 3 Series can look back over an extraordinary career path. Among the key milestones along the way have been its success in pioneering a new vehicle category, establishing itself as the embodiment of the distinct BMW drive in its segment, and becoming the world’s top-selling premium car.
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Mazda vehicles of late are recognized for their stunning design, scooping up numerous international awards in the process. Everyone now knows KODO – Soul of Motion design language, but how does the company actually come out with their designs? The process may surprise you.
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
|Photos by Ulysses Ang|
Saturday, August 22, 2015
The August Edition of CarGuide.PH’s Philippine Car Price Guide is now out and in this update we have the following changes and/or updates:
- Chevrolet Captiva (price increase)
- Chevrolet Colorado Tracker / Tracker Pro
- Chrysler 300C
- Ford EcoSport Trend Urban Pack
- Ford Ranger
- Honda City VX Navi Modulo
- Honda City VX Navi MUGEN
- Hyundai Tucson 2.0 S VGT AWD
- Lexus ES 350
- Mazda2 Speed
- Mitsubishi Adventure (price increase)
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport GTV 4WD SE (price increase)
- Peugeot 2008
- Suzuki Celerio
- Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 V (price decrease)
- Toyota Hilux
- Toyota Innova (price increase)
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (price increase)
- Toyota Wigo (price increase)
Subaru, through distributor Motor Image Pilipinas and its authorized dealers in Cebu and Davao, successfully ended the provincial legs of the annual Subaru Palm Challenge 2015. The provincial legs, which were held last August 8 in Ayala Center, Cebu and August 15 at SM Lanang Premier in Davao, saw over 300 registrants per leg. Eventually, this was shortlisted to 120 Cebuanos and 120 Davaoenos for the Cebu and Davao legs repectively.
The future looks positive for Volvo as the brand posted a 4.6 percent increase in retail sales for the month of July as it sold 38,128 cars globally. Europe, as well as the US, were key drivers of growth. Both regions reported significant increases on sales of the all-new XC90 (where it has achieved its annual target in the US with a quarter to spare) and continued demand for the 60-series car lines.
So what do you get when you mix two of the hottest segments in the ASEAN car market? The Honda BR-V. Shown in prototype form at the GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show (GIIAS) 2015, the BR-V combines the Mobilio’s 7-seater capability (and basic body shape) with a raised ground clearance.
Complementing an impressive Q1 2015 sales performance, Suzuki Philippines maintained its momentum in Q2 to post a 65 percent year-to-date sales increase over last year’s first-half figures. This is the highest growth increment so far this year for the company, whose June sales tally is also the highest selling month in the first half of 2015.
Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) starts the second half of 2015 strong, attaining exceptional sales and outstanding after-sales service performance.