SMC Asia Car Distributors Corp. (SMAC), the official importer and distributor of BMW in the Philippines, is announcing the re-opening of its dealership network in the country. With the National Government announcing new work guidelines and a reclassification of community quarantines in several regions, BMW dealerships have adapted modified working hours and adjusted personnel in order to offer the best customer brand experience.
Select dealer partners have opened as early as May 16 to begin disinfecting procedures in their facilities and start catering to guests. While these showrooms will be ready to accept guests, aftersales services such as vehicle maintenance and warranty work, must be scheduled via the
official BMW Philippines Aftersales Portal.
The complete schedule for all operating showrooms and service centers across the BMW network can be found below.
The BMW network now implements a comprehensive set of safety protocols that must be observed by dealership personnel and guests at all times. This is to ensure a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for everyone moving forward:
- A single entry and exit point will be designated at BMW dealerships.
- Guests are required to wear facemasks at all times.
- Guests must wash their hands at a provided wash basin and utilize the footbath for disinfection.
- Guests must undergo a temperature check upon entry.
- All guests must fill out a simple health questionnaire for contact tracing purposes.
- Serving of coffee and snacks are suspended, but bottled water may be requested.
- Test drive opportunities remain available. We ensure that every vehicle is properly disinfected before and after use.
- Expect dealership personnel to implement social distancing and the wearing of facemasks and face shields with every interaction.
- Frequently touched surfaces in each facility are sanitized every 2 hours.