Business owners, read up: if you need one of the most versatile light-duty trucks available in the market today, consider the 2020 Kia K2500.
Designed for last-mile delivery needs, Kia Philippines is offering the K2500 in a dizzying array of configurations. All in all, there are 10—from single-cab, double-cab, and even 4x2 and 4x4 variants. As for its body configuration, Kia isn’t just making the K2500 available in the traditional cargo and “Karga” (an 18-seater people carrier), but in drop side and even ambulance form as well.
Regardless of variant though, the K2500 is powered by a Euro 4 compliant 2.5-liter CRDi engine with 130 horspower and 255 Nm of torque. Mated to a 6-speed manual, payload capacity is at a generous 835 kilograms.
“Catering to hardworking business owners engaged in the delivery service industry, the Kia K2500 is one of the ways Kia Philippines Promises to Care. It is speced and packed with features that make life easier for the daily grind,” says Manny Aligada, Kia Philippines President.
The Kia K2500 is available at the following prices:
- K2500 Cab & Chassis Single Cab 4x2 – P 820,000
- K2500 Cab & Chassis Single Cab 4x4 – P 908,000
- K2500 Cab & Chassis Double Cab 4x4 – P 955,000
- K2500 Dropside Single Cab 4x2 – P 865,000
- K2500 Dropside Single Cab 4x4 – P 955,000
- K2500 Dropside Double Cab 4x4 – P 995,000
- K2500 Closed Van Single Cab 4x2 – P 920,000
- K2500 Kargo Single Cab 4x2 – P 970,000
- K2500 Karga Single Cab 4x2 – P 1,110,000
- K2500 Karga Single Cab 4x4 – P 1,215,000