Honda Cars Philippines, Inc. (HCPI) announces a revamp of their official website. While it retains the same URL, it is, according to HCPI, faster, easier to use and navigate, and replete with relevant information that can provide Honda customers with their needs.
Featuring a simplified and streamlined design, the new website offers customers an array of features and tools that can help them with their search for information. These include:
- Model by Model page complete with comprehensive specification sheets;
- Up-to-date price list;
- Financial Calculator that gives customers an idea of payment schemes for their preferred models;
- Downloadable brochures so customers need not go to dealers in the early stage of their vehicle hunt;
- Dealer locator, which informs customers of the Honda dealerships nearest their location and how to get to those dealerships;
- Contact Us section that will enable customers to communicate with HCPI for any concern.
Those who are looking to work for Honda may also visit the Careers section where they can check current job openings and easily submit their resumes. Corporate information are also available for people who might have a need to know more about Honda in the Philippines.
Moreover, knowing that most customers access the internet through their mobile phones, HCPI has made sure that the new website has a mobile-phone optimized and user-friendly mobile version.
“We are thrilled to debut our new company website to our customers, media, partners and visitors who are looking to learn more about Honda and its products and services,” said Sales Division Head, Atty. Louie Soriano. “This website redesign is part of our commitment of providing the best customer experience whether it’s at our Dealerships or in the digital sphere.