With plans in place in enact a General Community Quarantine (GCQ), Maxus Philippines will soon be ready to reopen its dealerships and welcome customers, albeit under the guidelines of modified business operations in order to safeguard the health, security, and well-being of staff and customers.
As Maxus dealerships reopen its doors soon (as soon as the current Enhanced Community Quarantine is lifted), customers will expect the following:
- Customers (scheduled and walk-ins) will be required to wear face masks. If they forget to bring one, the dealer will provide, and must be worn all the time the customer is in the dealership.
- Customers will be screened for body temperature. If the reading exceeds 37 degrees Celsius, the customer shall be refused entry.
- Customers are urged to maintain physical distancing of at least one meter (3.3 feet) from other customers and staff when within the premises.
- Customers/guests will be encouraged to use hand sanitizers, which will be made accessible in strategic locations.
- Aftersales services are by appointment only. Customers are advised to call their Maxus dealers first.
- Facilities such as customer lounge, comfort rooms, and door handles will be regularly disinfected.
- Application of protective material to vehicles’ seats, steering wheel covers, shift knob, floor mat, and bumper covers throughout the time the vehicle is being serviced.
- Use of disposable gloves and proper protective gear by service team throughout the entire service process, from receiving to releasing. Car keys will be sanitized before turnover to the customer.
- Proper disposal of any used parts left in the car.
- At the billing/invoicing, staff will wear mask and gloves and maintain proper physical distancing. Only sanitized pens will be offered to customers for their signatures, and payment cards shall be disinfected before and after transactions. Change for money payments shall be disinfected prior to handing out to customers.
- For proper physical distancing among staff, only 50 percent of the service workforce will report on site, while the rest will remain on a work-from-home or stay-at-home status.
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery services, express check-ins, and home car care services are subject to prevailing quarantine conditions of the different local governments.