For those who weren’t paying attention (or maybe had very short attention spans) during the 2020 Ranger FX4 launch, Ford Philippines is reminding you all: the entire line-up has been upgraded. And yes, the pricing has been kept the same, down to the last centavo.
With 13 variants, Ford Philippines says they have the widest line-up of pickup trucks in the country.
For 2020, the Ford Ranger XLS and XLT variants now come with a new 8-inch LCD touchscreen radio with Apple Carplay and Android Auto Capability (not SYNC 3, mind you).
Meanwhile, Ranger Wildtrak 4x2 variants now have a new wheel design and LED headlamps, ditto the Wildtrak 4x4. The LED headlights are supposed to add better illumination: 17 percent on low and 20 percent on high beam. Both models also get a high-mount USB that’s perfect for attaching dashcams.
Finally, the Ranger Raptor gets the very same high-mount USB port and LED headlights as the Wildtrak, but now adds a camera-based Autonomous Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection and lane keeping aid—features which were absent pre-2020.
As reference, here are the prices of the 2020 Ford Ranger line-up:
- Ranger 2.2 XLS M/T – P 1,032,000
- Ranger 2.2 XLS A/T – P 1,092,000
- Ranger 2.2 XLS Sport A/T – P 1,122,000
- Ranger 2.2 XLS 4x4 M/T – P 1,181,000
- Ranger 2.2 XLS Sport 4x4 M/T – P 1,211,000
- Ranger 2.2 XLT 4x2 M/T – P 1,176,000
- Ranger 2.2 XLT 4x2 A/T – P 1,236,000
- Ranger 2.2 FX4 M/T – P 1,256,000
- Ranger 2.2 FX4 A/T – P 1,316,000
- Ranger 2.0 Wildtrak 4x2 M/T – P 1,390,000
- Ranger 2.0 Wildtrak 4x2 A/T – P 1,455,000
- Ranger 2.0 Bi-Turbo Wildtrak 4x4 A/T – P 1,695,000
- Ranger 2.0 Bi-Turbo Raptor 4x4 A/T – P 1,998,000